Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Warm Wishes--Color Challenge


I only worked half a day today, so I had lots of time to do this wonderful Color Challenge at SplitcoastStampers. Today's colors are So Saffron, Cameo Coral, and Orchid Opulence. Initially I was going to make a big flowery creation, but I went with a Zindorf-inspired creation instead.
The sparkly trees are not showing up, but in real life, the sparkle as if an ice storm had hit the night before.
The bunny and the bird are Martha Stewart punches. The bunny is utilitarian as he covers up an unfortunate smudge in the snow. The bird just balances the bunny, but I think they add a lot to the card.
Thanks for looking.
Cyndi

1 comment:

Shelly Hickox said...

This is really pretty! I love the contrast of the punches. I think they make the whole card.