Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tim's Tag No. 8



Well, I felt kind of bad that I told my friend Shelly I was going to use a Diet Pepsi can for snowflakes the other day, and then I didn't. Therefore, I made the ornament on this tag out of an aluminum can in an attempt to redeem myself.


I get it--"redeem" "aluminum can". I'm going back to bed now.


Thanks, Shelby, for explaining my little joke for me.


It was a mighty little joke.


Anyway, I cut the can open, cut the ornament out of the can, and then put it in a cuttlebug embossing folder and embossed it. I then stickled it a lot and set it aside to dry.


The rest of the tag is similar to Tim Holtz' Tag No. 8, except for the stamps used. The background (which is so subtle it doesn't even show up in this photo) is a flanel background from Stampin' Up! The Season's Greetings is from Inkadinkado. The snowflakes are from OnyxXpressions, and the flourishes are from Fancy Pants.


Cyndi and Shelby

2 comments:

Shelly Hickox said...

This came out gorgeous! Love the can. Your embossing looks reallly, really good. That's an awesome stamp.

Michelle Murphy said...

the can ornament is awesome..i am so jealous that you are keeping up with the tags