So yesterday Tim posted his Tag No. 7. This tag of mine is closer to Tim's tag than any tag I've done so far. One of the reasons is that Saturday I bought the seasonal grungeboard that he's been using. But our tags aren't exactly the same. Here's how they differ.
1) I forgot to stamp snowflakes on the tag before assembling it. Whoops!
2) My snowman's scarf is way cuter.
3) I didn't have Christmas beads, but I had white beads that I dyed with the alcohol inks and strung with gold spacers.
4) My snowman presents his beads in a more sophistocated manner.
5) My snowman's nose is shorter and more in proportion to his tiny, little head (why is the head on this snowman so tiny?)
6) While Tim made his snow out of clear UTEE, white UTEE, glitter, perfect pearls, and glossy accents, I made my snow out of clear UTEE, white flocking, glitter, PearlEx, and crystal effects. My snow is very, very fluffy looking thanks to all the flocking, but still pretty icy because of the glitter.
I really enjoyed making the snow. That's a fun technique. I didn't use gloves either and had no trouble washing the mess off my hands. (Although while dying the red beads there was the incident with the red alcohol ink and the brand new skirt. I came out of my skirt really fast, washed it in the nearest sink, and all the ink came out, but it was really dramatic there for a minute.)