Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Present



Sometimes you don't truly get to know someone until you've lived with them for a time. I have been blessed in my life to, not only grow up with a . . . uh . . . an "interesting" sister, but to have her invade--no, "share living space" with me as an adult as well. I give Shelby a hard time, but we have truly grown closer this past year.

So in the spirit of extreme sisterhood, Shelby and I decided to get each other one combined present that we can both use. Something that will greatly enhance both our lives (I'm so glad she finally embraced stamping). I'm not going to say what we bought each other, but it rhymes with "toe-pick barkers."

Cyndi, you opened them!

Maybe.

Did you make that card with them?

Maybe.

It's only December 20! I can't believe you couldn't wait five days! I'll meet you in the stamp room in 10 minutes.

Later,

Cyndi and Shelby


P.S. Stamp Credit: Impression Obsession

1 comment:

Shanea T. said...

I love all the colors!! Very very pretty. I just came across your site and wanted to let you know about my site. We specialize in helping crafters such as yourself sell you wonderful creations online for only $5.00 a month. I was hoping you would take a look and let me know if you are interested. http://www.tigerandlilyboutique.com is the site and my e-mail address is shanea@tigerandlilyboutique.com.