Monday, May 11, 2009

Metal, Metal Everywhere


This is a tag I made using some more of that metal from Ten Seconds Studio. The big tag is plum and the heart-shaped lock is pearl. The child carrying flowers is by Oxford Impressions, and the paper behind the kid is by Graphic 45. Oh, and the heart-shaped lock is from a Spellbinders die.

I colored the kid and learned that you can use Twinkling H2Os with a blending pen for very pretty pastel coloring. It's not as shiny and twinkly as using a water brush because you're not using as much of the product. However, as I was using fairly glossy paper (semi-gloss?), I didn't want to use a water brush.

Anyway, I thought this was pretty cute.

Cyndi

1 comment:

Michelle Murphy said...

i so hate that i miised saturday..hope you have a great trip and man you have made up for not blog for a month